Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I'm 16 and I have been masturbating by putting a pillow or rolling part of a shirt into a small ball and putting it down there to "get off" and I recently started it up again in May and April was the last time I've had my period so I would like to know why haven't I gotten my period.. I'm a virgin and don't do or put anything else down there.. Also just on Sunday I was feeling like I was having before cramps like I usually do but nothing happened and they didn't last that long and not really painful. So why am I not getting my period?

Answer
Hi Gwen, I hope you got your period by now.  Masturbating wont cause you to miss your period.  Are you able to get an orgasm when you masturbate? I assume you are because you said you get off, but I want to be sure you are getting all the pleasure you can get.  YOu may want to try rubbing around your clit with your fingers too.  Use a little bit of lube or some wetness from your vagina.  Let me know if you have questions.

HOw long do you hump the pillow or rolled-up shirt before you get off?

Masturbation

David Carney