Masturbation/A couple of questions

First question: I like to jerk off in the shower, but it gets boring after a while. Do you have any ideas of things I could try to make it more exciting?

second question: I want to stimulate my prostate, but don't know much about it. What are somethings I could use to stimulate it other than my fingers?

Masturbating is fun and exciting, but there is no reason to only do it in the shower.  Not very many males do.  Most do it in bed, where they can use a variety of lubes and visual aids to make the experience more exciting.

Prostate stimulation is not a typical way to masturbate.  Most males who do it use a special sex toy for reaching inside the rectum.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.