Masturbation/masturbation

Question
is it normal after masturbation you feel you need to urinate?, and ive masturbated this week about 4x , is it going to weak my erection or problems if i get older im 13 years old do i need to worry?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and most males your age do it daily.  It is good for you.  It is also normal to urinate afterward.  Urinating soon after ejaculating flushes out any unejaculated semen so you don't have to worry about it drying in there and causing a pain when you urinate next.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.