Masturbation/masturbation

Question
QUESTION: well this week ive masturbated about 3 times and i see my semen its kinda Watery, with sticky with it.. ITS WHITE.. .. am i normal im 13 years old and im masturbating can this result some negative and harmful effects in the near future?, or it will affect my nervous system?, or it will result loss of memory?

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate daily and sometimes more.  It is normal for semen to be white.  That is the color it is supposed to be.  Masturbation will not harm your nervous system and will probably improve it.  It will not harm your memory.  You should masturbate frequently and enjoy it and not worry that it is causing you problems.  See more at http://www.healthystrokes.com/young.html

Feel free to ask me more questions!

QUESTION: but its okay if i sometimes experience watery fluid?

Answer
Semen can vary greatly in its consistency.  Sometimes it is thick and sometimes it is watery.  Sometimes is yellow and sometimes it is white.  Often it depends on the amount of time since the previous ejaculation.  If the ejaculation comes soon after the previous one, it is more likely to be white or watery.  If it comes more than a few days after the previous one, it is more likely to be yellow or thick.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.