do i need to worry about prostate congestion and i am 13 years old.. and have a case of frequent masturbation, can it affect my systems?, is it normal for me to do that? sometimes ones a week i do it maybe 5 times or 4, is it normal, can it affect my urinary problems? or its just normal?, and also if i feel arouse do i need to masturbate .. and if theres a precum came out , if i masturbate , or do not masturbate can it result problems?

Hello Jera.  Thanks for your question.  
At 13 it is common to want to masturbate 4 or 5 times each week.  

When you feel aroused you may masturbate or, if you choose not to masturbate that is a good choice also.  It is up to you.  Sometimes it is good to just stop masturbating for a few days or for a week if it doesn't bother you too much.  Masturbation and ejaculation is normal for a young man like you.  Just remember that when you ejaculate you use energy and your semen contains sperm, selenium(and other nutrients) and of course body fluids.  It is a normal function of your body and doing it in moderation is normal and healthy.  You may want to try this experiment for your own benefit.  Just spend 1 week without masturbating at all.  If a week is too long for you make it 5 days.  Then when you feel like you really want to masturbate do it.  I want you to notice the difference in how good it feels to ejaculate after waiting for a week.  I would like to hear from you if you don't mind.  Just let us know if you think it is worth it to wait a few days in between masturbating.  

David Carney

I masturbate and I continully improve the quality of pleasure. It helps me and it helps me help you! I can answer a variety of questions about masturbation. When an individual is beginning to masturbate(especially females), there can be so many questions and some just need a few tips to get started. I also address special interest topics such as 'how can I make it feel better when I masturbate?', body movement and sounds that happen during masturbation, prolonged masturbation, extending the plateau phase, multiple orgasm, and improving intensity of orgasm. Dont be apprehensive about asking what you need to know. Recent statistics show that 75% of women and almost 100% of men masturbate by their 18th birthday. Masturbating is a normal part of growing and the experiences can be stimulating , refreshing, and satisfying for both males and females. You will find a link below to a video that explains and illustrates female masturbation. It is tastefully done and each action and feeling is explained in detail. Since it is illustrated, of course there is nudity. It is, however, presented in a professional manner and the demonstration is actual masturbation, not poronographic exaggerations or profanity. I am pleased with the presentation and hope you will view it if you choose to learn more, and if you are not offended by the nude female body.

I masturbate regularly and I have learned, as you may know, it is far more pleasurable to masturbate with someone else and share the pleasure of new techniques as well as the ecstasy of intense orgasm and sexual release! 10+ years teaching individuals and answering questions specific to anatomy, masturbation and orgasm. Please be as clear and detailed as you can with your question.

Instruction in Alternative medicine and extensive research in specialized sex therapy, orgasm enhacement, and masturbation tecniques that lead to intense sexual release with emphasis on satisfaction for females.

I have been privileged to help many women and a few men via email and instant messaging
Masturbating is beneficial. Females have more to gain from it than males. During masturbation females learn what it takes to satisfy their urges and cravings and find the sexual release their body needs. I have helped many young ladies achieve their first orgasm. One middle-age woman who was not sure she had ever experienced an orgasm, began to masturbate to orgasm 2 to 4 times a week after we worked together for a while. In several cases, a woman experienced her first episode of multiple orgasms while experimenting with the exercises and assignments given her. Recently, 2 women were able to release more completly as they found the body-wracking pleasure and excitement of gspot orgasm. Some have been helped to build up to more intensely satisfying orgasms, or simply to make it feel better, to learn to get extreme sexual pleasure during their time of relaxing and personal enjoyment, even if there is no orgasm; its OK. Maybe I can help you get more sexual pleasure and satisfaction.