Masturbation/masturbation

Question
dear expert,
i am a 20 years old guy, in my past i used to masturbate frequently then i had some religious thoughts and i stopped it for more than 2 years then suddenly semen secretion happend daily in my dreams that is it happend involuntarily then one of my testis got bulged and i had very high pain there, now iam masturbating frequently 7-8 times in a weak, i am really anxious about my sexual life, now i feel mere pain once after masturbation, please help me by telling problems about masturbation ,please help me to get rid of addiction to masturbation

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is not an addiction.  It is a normal, healthy practice.  Most men your age do it about once a day.  Your frequency is right on target.  You ought to masturbate daily and enjoy it and not worry that it is causing you problems.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.