I'm not able to masturbate in the proper manner since birth.I masturbate by other way.Sir is there any pill  that can make me masturbate in the proper manner.?

ANSWER: Well there is no such pill that can help you masturbate right because there is no such thing as a right or wrong way to masturbate. The only wrong way to masturbate is if you cause yourself pain. The definition of masturbation is self pleasuring your genitals or other areas to reach climax. As long as your pleasureong yourself and enjoying it then your masturbating the right way.

QUESTION: Sir But i Tried to Fuck my G.F ..but While i am Fucking her i am not getting the pleasure i need.

Well I am not sure what that is. It could be that our not using positions that maximize pleasure or you could have an issue with your nerve endings or maybe you are used to masturbation using a method that only give you pleasure in a way that can never happen during sex.

However again there is no pill that can "fix" the pleasure issue

I can answer any kind of questions that you may have, and if I cannot I will look around to find the answer. I am a very caring person and I will not stop until all your questions are answered and you are happy with the answers I have provided. I will always answer in terms of medical views and never religious views. If I do not know the answer; I will research it until I find the answer to all your questions. I will never judge you for what you are doing or what you have done. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I have been with All Experts for over a year and a half in the categories of; Teenage Advice and Puberty categories. I have answered several questions involving masturbation and issue that concern masturbation. I have done research for many questions I have received. I began masturbating at a very early age. I am very adventurous and have tried many masturbation techniques, and if I have not heard of it I would love to learn about it. If you are curious about different ways to masturbate please feel free to ask me about anything. I will always be happy to give you advice on techniques I have tried and if I have not heard of it I will look up the technique you are curious about.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am currently enrolled full time in my states university majoring in chemistry. I am currently holding a 4.0 GPA through my first year of college. I have done a lot of research on masturbation for other categories I am volunteering for, so I have lots of experience in these types of questions. I am a very understanding person and I will help you in any way that I can to make you feel comfortable and safe with what you are having troubles with.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.