Masturbation/masturbation and urination

can frequent masturbation affect urination?, or our bladder?, and im 13 years old should i worry?

Frequent masturbation will not hurt your bladder or urination or any of those things.  In fact, when you get older, frequent ejaculation will be good for your urinary flow, and not ejaculating often enough will tend to interfere with your urinary flow.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.