Masturbation/questions about masturbating

Question
well im 13 years  old boy and have a case of frequent masturbation and, is this normal for my age?... even im not circumsize last last year, im masturbating frequently , is this normal?.. and today when i reached the climax i saw my semen is whitish, and kinda sticky , and watery? .. is that normal? should i worry about watery semen?.. and does FREQUENT MASTURBATION affect my health? or will result something damage ?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Nearly all males your age do it or will be doing it soon.  It is normal for semen to come out white and then turn clear within a minute.  It's also OK if it's a little yellow.  Frequent masturbation is good for your health and will not cause any damage.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.