Masturbation/time before ejaculation

Question
Hi i am 17 I have never had sex in my life i masturbates once a week i do not have that mach time before  ejaculation if i was happy or exited its hardly takes few minuets with using soap without soap it takes longer .
The question is that consider premature ejaculation ? and with this details how long i could last in sex ? and is it real that if i quite masturbating i will have premature ejaculation ? and how long i need to stay before ejaculation in masturbation and sex ? and is masturbation is harmful to my body ?

thanks a lot

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate daily.  The time you are taking is not so short.  Most males masturbate to orgasm fairly quickly at your age.  It does not necessarily mean you will have premature ejaculation with a partner.  The only way to know how long you would last in sex is to have sex.

If you want your masturbating sessions to last longer, just work at taking a little longer every few days.  If you're taking 2 minutes, go for 2:15 and then 2:30, and so on.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.