Masturbation/anal play

We have talked before and i finally discovered that I love anal play. I got a vibrator and want to know how to use it to have fun. How can I use my vibrator to have a ton of fun with myself.

Hi well first you always want to make sure your vibrator and anything that is going to go into your anus is cleaned well this means either when with hot hot water or cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Depending on the type of vibrator you got you may be able to put it in the dish washer. Otherwise just hot water is good. Then make sure you lube everything up and don't jam it in as hard as you can because this can cause tearing and lead to infection. So ease the vibrator into your anus and if possible try to loosen it up with your fingers first.

Then there are two spots you want to focus on first Is your prostate gland. This is located in your anus about two inches or so and up towards your penis this is a sensitive gland that some men find that when it is stimulated just right they can have what's called a prostate orgasm where the only thing that w stimulated was the prostate and that caused you to ejaculate. The other area is the actual anal walls. These can be very sensitive to stimulation.

The other thing with anal masturbation is you should keep an eye on your prostate. And your sphincter. Your anus was not meant to have things put into it so always have a part of your vibrator exposed othrewise the sphincter muscles will pull it into your anus. The thing about sphincter muscles is they so their job very well they allow things to go out when they are supposed to and stops them when they aren't supposed to go out. Also it resists things being put into it and if it gets in it keeps it in. The more you try to pull it out the further it goes in.

Other then that enjoy.  

I can answer any kind of questions that you may have, and if I cannot I will look around to find the answer. I am a very caring person and I will not stop until all your questions are answered and you are happy with the answers I have provided. I will always answer in terms of medical views and never religious views. If I do not know the answer; I will research it until I find the answer to all your questions. I will never judge you for what you are doing or what you have done. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I have been with All Experts for over a year and a half in the categories of; Teenage Advice and Puberty categories. I have answered several questions involving masturbation and issue that concern masturbation. I have done research for many questions I have received. I began masturbating at a very early age. I am very adventurous and have tried many masturbation techniques, and if I have not heard of it I would love to learn about it. If you are curious about different ways to masturbate please feel free to ask me about anything. I will always be happy to give you advice on techniques I have tried and if I have not heard of it I will look up the technique you are curious about.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am currently enrolled full time in my states university majoring in chemistry. I am currently holding a 4.0 GPA through my first year of college. I have done a lot of research on masturbation for other categories I am volunteering for, so I have lots of experience in these types of questions. I am a very understanding person and I will help you in any way that I can to make you feel comfortable and safe with what you are having troubles with.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.