Masturbation/Masturbating and my penis

Question
Hi!
Im wondering, I have kept masturbating since I was 12 years old. When I masturbate, I use lube and my hand goes all the way up to the glans and down back to the end. I love doing this and I would want to ask that if I keep rubbing and jacking to the tip of my penis, will my glans get thicker (like similar to how our feet soles get thicker skin because of not wearing slippers when walking around)?
*I use a little bit Dove lotion and saliva as lube to masturbate

Answer
Masturbating will not make your glans thicker.  It's good that you enjoy it and use a helpful lubricant.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  I've never heard anyone getting a thicker glans as a result.  Certainly the glans of males who masturbate with lube and stroke it is not thicker than that of males who masturbate without lube and mostly stroke the shaft.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.