Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hi I'm a 13 year old boy and started masturbating about a couple months ago my first question is it normal for my age to masterbate. Question 2: is it safe? Question 3: What's a good number of times to masterbate a week?
Thanks for you time.

Answer
Yes It is very normal for guys to masturbate as early as twelve. It is more accurate to say boys begin to masturbate when they begin to get erections. So after puberty has taken its effect.

2 it is safe as long as you don't rub yourself raw. I mean if it hurts don't do it. Pain is generally your bodies way of saying stop that is bad for me.

3 once a day is a good amount but I have seen people go up to three or four times a day. Again listen to what your body is saying. If you feel weak and dizzy then your masturbating too much. If you wake up and are sore again it's your bodies way of saying you have over done it. So listen to your body and you will be fine.  

Masturbation

Steven