Masturbation/Having pain in Testis after masturbation

Question
Hello ! I'm Bishal Dutta, 17 years old boy.  I've a healthy figure right now. I got a serious problem which makes me feel danger.  I've been suffering from testis pain after every time of masturbation since 2-3 months.  I showed this defect to diagnose but told me not to worry.  Today I have done it & suffering from unbearable pain. Sometimes I did it before going for urine/toilet.  I felt that I should have not done masturbation before toilet.  Sometimes pain appears after masturbation. My brother also a doctor, told me it might be the effect of crisis of protein. I was lightly fat 2 years ago & got slim by only dieting. I don't do exercise ever . My question is as under-

1. Is that a side effect of doing it before toilet ?
2. What to follow to cure from this disease ?
3.Is that effect of less protein (dieting) ?
4. Give me a proper schedule/timing of masturbation .

I seek your answer quickly.  Please help from helpless situation

Answer
PLease tell me how many times you masturbate in a week.  Do you sometimes masturbate more than once in a day?  I recommend that you stop masturbating for a while if you can.  PLease get back to me.  I believe that masturbating one time before urinating is not causing y9our problem.  Some pain in the testicles might be normal at times, but sever pain is not normal.  If you continue to have severe pain I have to recommend telling your brother how severe the pain is or see another doctor.  It might help you to masturbate less.  Please tell me about your masturbation.  What do you do?  Do you only rub your penis?  Are you circumcised?   

You might want to ask your brother how to do a self-examination of your testicles or look for that answer online.   I wioll discuss it with you.

Masturbation

David Carney