Masturbation/Penis Size

Question
I have a 13 inch penis and i feel very self conscious, my so7ab don't believe me and tell me that it's too small and that the average size is 20 inches so I am thinking about going to the doctors but I am worried and embarrassed, so i decided to ask an expert about it first and found that your rating is very high so i chose you. PLEASE HELP!!!

Answer
dear k.a.
let me tell  u that i can understand very well,,what u feel and what u go through ,,why?just becxause i used to live in al iskandareya in egypt therefore i know how stupid ppl are so much concerned about size and their silly idea of dimension should b related to yr manhood while it is not ,now listen to me dear carefully ,size doesnt mater but a good eraction ,,by another word ,,to b long or longer ..this should never increase yr woman satisfactionb but yr good eraction will ,,so u have to care for yr health and not masturbate more then it should just to save yr health and be able to guarantee yr woman a good eraction for her ..not a bigger size ,,i hope if u understtod the concept my dear .

Masturbation

Amir J.R.