Masturbation/pre-cum

Question
HEy.
I thought pre-cum was suppose to act as a lube too. but once when I was masturbating without lube, and i saw much pre-cum coming out of me, i used it. at first, the pre-cum was wonderfully slippery which was nice but as soon, it begins to dry up and my whole penis felt dry.. so i had to use lube. why is this so? until now, i just jacked off, the pre-cum is the same..it makes the penis dry..

Answer
Pre-cum, properly called bulbourethral fluid, usually only comes out right before ejaculation, so it is not readily available for masturbating, even though it can be slippery for a few seconds.  Commercial lube is better designed to last long and keep you masturbating longer.  If you are used to using lube, then stick with that.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.