Masturbation/easily aroused, with fetish

Question
I am a male in my mid twenties.

I have strong fetish for girls in uniform and mini-skirts. Whenever I had my sight on them, I will be aroused and get a hard-on, and have strong urge to jerk off, many time fantasizing that I am having pleasure with them, There also also times whereby I try to get the uniforms and skirts to help me masturbate and unloading on them. This really satisfy my pleasure and I feels very good after that.

I also resist watching pornographic films to masturbate and many of the times, I masturbate with photos on Facebook too. (Girls photos that are not nude). Some girls are even the one that I know of. There are numerous times where I do that 3-4 times a day.

Is it fine doing all this? Please advice.

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good and good for you, and most men your age masturbate daily.  I think whatever you fantasize about is fine.  However, you mention getting the uniforms and skirts.  That is bad, especially if you're stealing them.  I think it's better if you fantasize about the girls who occupy those uniforms and skirts instead of the uniforms and skirts themselves.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.