Masturbation/genital size and premature ejaculation

Question
Hello sir... I am a 19 years old boy... Height 5'8"... Weight 68 kg. Sir, I masturbate twice a day... In the morning and before going to bed...

1. Is it ok?

When I masturbate I cum within 45-50 seconds...

2.Is it too quick and does that mean I have premature ejaculation?

4.How can I make this time longer?

My penis is 5 inches in length and 4 inches in girth...

5.Is it too small and will girls like the size or am I gonna be critisized for the size?

6.I have big vains on my penis, Is it a problem?

Please sir, try to answer the questions in details.I am very worried abut these.Thank you.

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Masturbation is much better than OK.  It is good and good for you.  It is not unusual that it doesn't take you very long to masturbate to orgasm.  It is perfectly fine if you want to consciously take more time.  Just work at lasting a full minute, then a minute and 15 seconds, then a minute and 30 seconds, and so on.  Five minutes is a good time to aim for.

Your penis is normal size.  Big veins are good.  That is how blood is drained away from your penis when your erection goes down.

I think you are doing just fine with your masturbating.  You might enjoy reading http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Feel free to ask me more questions!  

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.