Masturbation/How do I help him make me come?

Question
Hello,

I started masturbating at a very early age. Doing so, I found a method that I like best. From then on I continued using this method (putting a certain amount of pressure on my clit and grinding onto my hand) to achieve an orgasm. As I grew older, I tried experimenting with different positions and methods but I would always resort back to that one method just so I could achieve an orgasm. After having sex for the first time at the age of 18, I didn't feel anything during sex. I felt numb. It's now a year later and I have a new boyfriend who makes me feel pleased during sex. But the problem is I'm still having trouble achieving an orgasm 95% of the time. I feel myself climaxing but I cant get "there". He performs both oral and penetrative sex on me for quite some time (he's very patient and loves pleasuring me) but I feel so bad when he just has to stop because it's not happening. What can I do to achieve an orgasm?

Answer
Haley, what age were you when you first started using that method to masturbate.  You said you were very young.  Was it before you reached puberty?  

You described sex with your bf but have you tried masturbating recently?  Please expain in a little more detail how you were masturbating to have an orgasm.  Do you do it lying on your tummy with your hand on your vulva?   You said grinding onto your hand.  So did you simply hold your hand still and move your hips to push your clit against your hand and fingers?  Just elaborate.

Masturbation

David Carney