Masturbation/Masturbation frequency

Question
Hello sir... I am a19 years old male.I have been masturbating since I was 11. I usually do it once a day. But I want to do it more, thrice a day. Is it ok? And does masturbating more have any harmful effect on brain functions?  Thank you

Answer
I have yet to Come across anything that is medically proven to effect health or development with frequent masturbation. It does effect the brain however but In a good way. As we grow up and our brain developes our habits and actions can change the way our brain works. So if you masturbate fantasizing about something everytime then you may develop a strong arousal to that fantasy. Masturbation also helps us develop our sexuality and orientation.

Always listen to your body it knows what's best for you. If you begin to feel pain or become weak stop masturbating and lower the frequency you do it. Also if you begin to notice a change in your ejaculate like its becoming more liquidy or clear then take a break from masturbation and let your body recover for awhile.  

Masturbation

Steven