Masturbation/Masturbation strokes

Question
Steven,
I am bored with my standard masturbation strokes. What are some your favorites? Also how do I massage/ milk my prostate?

Thanks

Answer
I am not Steven, but I will answer anyway.  

Here are some things to do for variety:

1) Experiment with different brands and kinds of lube.  There are water-based lubes, oil-based lubes, and silicon based lubes.  http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.  They each feel somewhat different, and within a class, different brands feel differently.  You can try name brands and store brands.

2) Try kneeling.  Orgasm feels very intense when your knees are immobilized under your body.

3) Try a toy.  The Super Head Honcho is a good value and provides good stroking fun.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.