Masturbation/Masturbation strokes

I am bored with my standard masturbation strokes. What are some your favorites? Also how do I massage/ milk my prostate?

I am not Steven, but I will answer anyway.  

Here are some things to do for variety:

1) Experiment with different brands and kinds of lube.  There are water-based lubes, oil-based lubes, and silicon based lubes.  They each feel somewhat different, and within a class, different brands feel differently.  You can try name brands and store brands.

2) Try kneeling.  Orgasm feels very intense when your knees are immobilized under your body.

3) Try a toy.  The Super Head Honcho is a good value and provides good stroking fun.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.