Masturbation/Regualr Masturbate

Question
Hello David,

Hope you doing good!!

I am from India, I do masturbate from last 9 years, but from last 3 years I do almost daily and many times twice a day.

I am now very much tensed about my this habit, please help me is this dangerous?

As per your experience, do you think, I am in danger or I should consult doctor for a checkup?

Please help !!

Thanks,
Paul

Answer
I would say you are in danger, but I think it is excessive, and may interfere with your sex life later.  I want to challenge you to masturbate only 3 times each week for the next month.  

Can you do that Paul?  I guarantee your orgasms will be much more enjoyable and you may be surprised at how good it feels to ejaculate after skipping a couple of days.  
Do your best and and keep in touch.

Masturbation

David Carney