Masturbation/masturbation:-/

Question
Hello, I'm 20 years old girl..I really don't know that the thing I'm asking here is about what that it is about masturbation or something else I don't know..but I guess its related to masturbation..I'm so worried about this.I get orgasm just closing my legs tight:-/ no matter I'm sleeping or sitting I can do this anywhere infact I did this in my classroom also so many times.but mostly whenever I sleep on my stomach I feel like I should tight my legs now so that I will reach to what my body wants!!I really dont want to do this but whenever I sleep on my stomach it becomes uncontrollable!! While doing this I feel good but everytime after doing this I use to regret!!my stomach also starts to pain when I end this..and It use to become harder then the normal..I'm doing this since I was 11-12 years old...means whenever I squeeze my legs it leads to orgasm..I'm vergin..very scared that it will affect on my virginity or what???so much tensed about this..want to stop this. once I promised to God also that I won't do it again..but I admit its become very hard for me to stop this.please help I want to stop this all.m I a nature's freak or what???? Really worried about my virginity:'(

Answer
Be glad you can reach orgasm so easily.  Masturbating does not make you lose your virginity.  The only way you can lose your virginity is to have sex with a partner.  God never asked you to stop doing that, so you aren't breaking any promise.  Most females masturbate with their hands, so you should learn to do that too.  

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.