Masturbation/masturbation and sport

Question
I have been masturbating for a long time now and I think its time I got help. I am a footballer, I train very hard always but I discovered that I'm not increasing in muscles. I have just two single hairs on My beard as well. Each time I masturbate also, I discover decrease in my thigh muscle. Also I lose my fitness on pitch. I want to know if there is a scientific proof for this and is there a diet or pills to stop it?

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  All your fellow footballers do it.  Have you considered talking to them about it?  Masturbating does not prevent muscles from developing.  It even helps you build the muscles that you use to masturbate.  Masturbating burns calories but not nearly enough as you burn exercising and playing football.  You ought to accept masturbation as normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.