Masturbation/Shower Head

Hi! Okay,I have heard quite a few things about how using a shower head to masturbate feels really good. I have tried it a few times and it just feels really uncomfortable. Is there any certain setting or anything I should use? Thank you for your time.

It is better if you don't masturbate with a shower head.  Females who are able to masturbate to orgasm with their hands have the easiest time reaching orgasm in intercourse.  If it feels uncomfortable, then you shouldn't masturbate that way.  Good luck using the gentle touch of your hands.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.