Masturbation/i can't masturbate, but i want to

Question
hello,
when i'm tring to masturbate i start rubbing my clit until i'm wet, but when i'm about to try to put in a finger, i just can't do it, after that i feel really frustated and not satisfied. if i get to incert one or two fingers in, can i lose my virginity? i mean it as braking the thing that 'makes you a virgin'

Answer
Masturbating cannot make you lose your virginity.  The only way to lose your virginity is to have sex with another person.  Masturbating internally is apt to break your hymen eventually.

Since you are having good results by stimulating your clitoris, I would urge you to continue doing that until you reach orgasm.  Most females don't masturbate by inserting fingers vaginally until they are experienced masturbating to orgasm clitorally.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.