when is was start masterbeat i m 12 years old but now i m 18 nd my penis size 6 inch nd when i was do masterbeat i fell so weakness and a littel bit of a pain on my eyes so sir please u should tell me what can i do

Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate daily.  Your penis size is normal.  Masturbation does not cause weakness or pain in the eyes, so you need to work harder to figure out what does.  

Please see here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.