Masturbation/Prone masturbation

Question
Hi Expert,

Hope you can help me, i suffer from TMS and quit for about a year ago. Unfortunatelly I unconciously preform TMS at night while sleeping. How can i overcome this?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health, but it should never be done in the prone position.  To learn more about the dangers of prone masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Usually when a male masturbates involuntarily in his sleep, he is not wearing much clothes.  Wearing heavier clothes to bed will prevent sleep masturbation.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.