Masturbation/Total amateur

I'm 17 and i've only recently started exploring my sexuality. I'm a virgin and i rub myself a lot but i've never experienced an orgasm. I want to learn to pleasure myself but i don't know what to do and how to do things. Any suggestions? I really want to feel good...

Just find the places that feel good to touch and keep working on them.  Make sure you think about whatever arouses you most while you masturbate.  Your private parts want to be touched while your brain is erotically stimulated.  That is how it works.  Good luck to you!

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.