Masturbation/Genital size

QUESTION: Sir, I am 22 years old. 3 months ago my penis was 5 imches long and 4 inches thick when ereted. However I wasn't actually satisfied with my size. I consulted a doctor and he told me that I am fine and there is no way to make my penis bigger. Still, I was frustrated. Then one of my friends told me to have herbal medicine. Then I consult to a Indian herbal center and they gave me a lotion and some tablets to use. Sir, trust me, it's been 3 monts and i have now 6.4 inches long and 5.5 inches thick penis!  Sir, now I want to know what actually they gave me and how did those thing work? And if possible then why my doc said that it's impossible?  Please sir let me know what you think. Thanks.

ANSWER: I advise against herbal medicine.  It will make no difference in penis size.  5 inches is not so small.  You ought to learn to be happy with the size you have.

QUESTION: But Sir it worked! And I want to know how it worked. And sir, why do you advice against herbal?

I advise against because it does not work and there may be things in the herbal concoction that are bad for you.  An average sized penis is better for sex than a large sized one.  If you are average sized, you can thrust more deeply than a larger sized male can.  Women don't like deep thrusting with a large penis.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.