I know how to masturbate...but will I be able to see my cum? It makes me think im not actually having an orgasam. I mean, with the guys, you see that white stuff.  With me? nothing.

Are you female?  If so, then there will probably be nothing to see.  A female orgasm is an experience felt throughout the genitals and whole body.  Most females don't ejaculate, and some authorities doubt there is such a thing as female ejaculation.  Yes, males get to see their semen come out.

To learn more about female orgasm, see here:

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.