Masturbation/masturbation

Question
I know how to masturbate...but will I be able to see my cum? It makes me think im not actually having an orgasam. I mean, with the guys, you see that white stuff.  With me? nothing.

Answer
Are you female?  If so, then there will probably be nothing to see.  A female orgasm is an experience felt throughout the genitals and whole body.  Most females don't ejaculate, and some authorities doubt there is such a thing as female ejaculation.  Yes, males get to see their semen come out.

To learn more about female orgasm, see here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.