Masturbation/masturbating against bed

Question
hi,
     this is raj 27 years old, the problem from last 3 years i am masturbating while masturbating i am rubbing my pennis very hard to the bed,even after when i am ready to ejaculate i press my pennis very hard to bed to make sure the sperm not to come out.if i do like this will i face any sexual problems in future.please clarify my doubt  (If my explanation is hard please excuse me ).

thanks
raj

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health; but masturbating against the bed is a dangerous practice called prone masturbation.  This means to lie face down and thrust the penis into or against something (like the bed).  Prone masturbation causes sexual dysfunctions, delayed ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, in most males who practice it.   Please see http://www.healthystrokes.com to learn how to give up prone masturbation in less than a week and switch to masturbating by hand, like nearly all males do.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.