"hi my name is rahul and i am 22 yrs old and virgin , i have been masturbating since 8 yrs now almost daily and i enjoy it a lot . but recently i have started to notice that i am getting weaker erections . should i consult a doctor?? or if i will reduce masturbating now i will start getting erection like i use to get before or is it so that i will never get erection like before???"

Masturbating is good for you.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate daily.  It is good for your erections and does not weaken them.  Please see this page to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.