Masturbation/Prone Masturbation

Question
Hello,

I have a problem with Prone Masturbation. I was doing it ever since the second grade, and I can't stop. I tried abstaining from masturbating for about 3 days by using your site healthystrokes.com but I reverted back to prone. Please help me learn how to masturbate correctly.

Thank you very much.

Answer
Prone masturbation, masturbating by lying face down and thrusting the penis into or against something, is a cause of sexual dysfunctions in males.  You can give up prone masturbation.  Many males have done so after masturbating that way much longer than you.  You will have to go longer than three days.  Most males go seven, some longer, some shorter.  Please be determined not to go back to prone and to follow the advice about giving up prone masturbation on http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.