Masturbation/side effects of masturbation

Question
Hi doctor i am almost 18 years old and i masturbate once and a while here is the situation , i noticed that i am not always satisfied with the time i spent before ejaculation some times its tow minutes and some times 15 minutes so the question is , what does affect my time before ejaculation to make it 15 or 2 minutes ?  and another question is the technic of masturbation affects makes me gets my orgasm harder when i have sex ? for example i use my hand is there any chance my penis get use of it and does not feel the same when i have sex ?

sorry for taking so long

Answer
I am not a doctor but I have a Ph.D.   Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate daily, sometimes more.  It is good and good for you.  Sometimes it takes 15 minutes (or more) to reach orgasm, sometimes it takes two.  Both are good times.  You should enjoy that amount of time or anything in between.  

The amount of time you take in masturbation does not necessarily mean you will take that same amount of time in intercourse.

See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.