Masturbation/Masturbation & social activity

Is it true that guys who have an active social life masturbate more than guys who don't have an active social life? If so, why?

Yes, I think it is true.  Masturbation is correlated with general health.  Males who are active and busy are apt to enjoy masturbating more and do it more often than males who are not.  Males who are sexually active tend to masturbate more often than males who are not.  If you want to get a job done, give it to a busy person.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.