Masturbation/orgasm

Question
Hi I'm 15 and I wanted to know how to make myself orgasm? (I'm still a virgin if that matters)

Answer
You don't say whether you're male or female, but I would suggest that you start by reading one of these two pages:  Http://www.healthystrokes.com/young.html or http://www.healthystrokes.com/youngfem.html and then peruse the rest of the site to find pages that are of interest.  If you're female, don't be disheartened if you don't have orgasms right away when you start masturbating.  Most females and some males don't have orgasms right away.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.