Masturbation/making myself orgasm

Question
Hi I'm a girl ans I wanted to know how I can make myself orgasm? I am a virgin if that makes anything any better and I've tried fingering with only one finger but it hurts so I'm trying to find a way to orgasm

Answer
Most females prefer to start masturbating externally.  That means stimulating the clitoris and/or the area around it rather than inserting fingers or objects into the vagina.  Orgasm is most likely to happen when you're relaxed and enjoying yourself.  So touch the clitoris or area around it gently or what feels good.  You are apt to have an orgasm when you least expect it.  Trying desperately to have an orgasm can actually keep it from happening.

You can learn more at http://www.healthystrokes.com/youngfem.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.