Masturbation/help me

Question
QUESTION: Please and please,do help me,i have gotten addicted to masturbation,how will i stop,i am 17 and i had sex recently after my gf threaten to leave me alone if i refuse,i did it for the first time,but since then,i have been thinking of the sin,how will i stop?will God ever forgive me?

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is not an addiction.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  The only way you will ever give it up is if you start having sexual intercourse regularly.  Most men who are sexually active still masturbate occasionally too.  

God does not forbid masturbation.  Please see this page for some Christian perspectives: http://www.healthystrokes.com/christian.html.

QUESTION: ok thanks how can i stop thinkling about sex

Answer
You shouldn't want to.  Sex is healthy and natural to think about.  Instead of stopping thinking about it, you should think about it in ways that boost your appeal and confidence.  Most younger males think about it constantly.  Except right after they've had sex.  For a little while.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.