Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I'm a teenage girl who's not very experienced with masturbation. I've used my hands a couple of times but that never got me to orgasam. I'm to young to get an actual toy and to embarrassed to ask someone else to get one for me. I'm not really sure what to do... Do you have any tips for how or what to masturbate with?

Answer
It takes most females a while of practice before they can reach orgasm while masturbating.  Just find what feels good and do that while your brain is in place that keeps you aroused.  Work with your hands more before trying a toy.  See here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/youngfem.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.