hi .is male masturbation causes prostate cancer im masturbating from 5 years is it causes anything harm to my health .now i stopped it from 2 21 years male

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It can even prevent prostate cancer.  A team of doctors led by Dr. Graham Giles surveyed a group of men with prostate cancer and an age-matched group without it and asked them how often they ejaculated at different times of their lives.  They found that the men who ejaculated most often when they were younger had the least incidence of prostate cancer later.  Dr. Giles recommends that younger males masturbate at least six times a week.

See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.