Masturbation/masturbation and nightfall

Question
I am 19 male i masturbate last 2 yrs but now stopped the masturbation last 2 mnths and i have affect the nightfall every 3 days how can i avoid the nightfall
listout disadvantages of nightfall

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  If you masturbate at least four times a week, it will probably put an end to your nightfall (wet dreams) forever.  There is nothing wrong with wet dreams, but it is easy to make them go away if you don't like them.

More here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.