Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I masterbate a lot, I'm 55 & healthy male. Can this effect my performance with a women?

Answer
Yes, but it will probably be good for your performance.  Masturbation is good for keeping your sexual organs healthy and functioning.  Most males abstain from masturbating for at least a day or two before having intercourse.  Younger sexually active males tend to masturbate on the days they're not having sex.  Older males need to be more careful to keep a balance.

You can learn more here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.