Masturbation/How to increase sperm/better quality...

Hello, to increase my sperm and for it to be as fresh/white as possible, what do I need to do or not do?. Is there specific food/drink I should eat or avoid etc etc. Any other factors or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

This is not my main area of expertise.  I don't know about any specific foods that increase sperm/semen quality.  For maximum chance of fertilization, wait two days from your last ejaculation.  It also helps to keep the scrotum from getting too warm, so avoid fever, hot tubs, etc.  Many men prefer to wear boxers instead of briefs when they're trying to impregnate a woman.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.