Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hi I'm 13 and about a year ago I started watching porn. I'd love to try out some new way of masturbation as all that I'm doing at the moment is squeezing my legs together which puts pressure on my clit, I really want to try some form of penetration as I've heard and seen a lot about and feel that I could probably achieve a better orgasm! Ps I don't have any access to an electric toothbrush or a removable shower head, can I use anything else to masturbate? Thank you so much x

Answer
Most girls your age learn to masturbate by gently rubbing the clitoris.  Most females don't masturbate vaginally until they have been enjoying clitoral masturbation for a while.  I suggest you read http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html for more ideas.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.