Hi I'm 13 and about a year ago I started watching porn. I'd love to try out some new way of masturbation as all that I'm doing at the moment is squeezing my legs together which puts pressure on my clit, I really want to try some form of penetration as I've heard and seen a lot about and feel that I could probably achieve a better orgasm! Ps I don't have any access to an electric toothbrush or a removable shower head, can I use anything else to masturbate? Thank you so much x

Most girls your age learn to masturbate by gently rubbing the clitoris.  Most females don't masturbate vaginally until they have been enjoying clitoral masturbation for a while.  I suggest you read for more ideas.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.