Masturbation/can't reach orgasm

Question
hi I am 17 years old and I am unable to cum my boyfriend has trued every thing and so have I tried watching other woman masturbate by them self and copping what they do but it doesn't work I have tried toys as well .. please help me cum with my boyfriend and by my self

Answer
I suggest being patient and working on reaching orgasm when you masturbate.  You're much more likely to reach orgasm in intercourse when you've been successful at it masturbating first.  Be patient and just enjoy what you're doing.  Don't be obsessed with having an orgasm.  Just get into the rhythm of masturbating and lose yourself in a nice fantasy, and you'll probably have an orgasm when you're least expecting it.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.