Masturbation/Is it because of excessive masturbation?

i have been masturbating from years
I have way to much weakness, my body totally has given up without i am a teenager of 19 my joints my back my hip all have excessive pain when i get up in early morning similarly i can not thrive much i have the least stamina i am underweight for my age too i am 49 kg and my BMI is 16
I sleep around five to seven hours per day
and i am too much weak i lack the strength to do work or hang out much , i get depressed a lot because of my situation as well by which i feel a burden over my head almost all the time  sometimes my brain stops co-oping with my body i am thinking and want to do something else where as i do something else and sometimes i want to move or do something but no matter how hard i try my body wont support me some parts like hands or knees get dormanted
please suggest me something to fix this

All men your age masturbate often.  You ought to get involved in an exercise program.  Masturbation is good for you.  It is not causing your problems.  Talk to a doctor or nutritionist about getting a better diet and exercise program.  You need not mention masturbation.  It is assuredly not the cause of your problems.  Continue to masturbate frequently and to enjoy it.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.