Masturbation/Suggested masturbation frequency...

Question
Hello, what is the recommended average frequency to masturbate for a 33 year old male?. Whats this about leaving it too long? and what does this do to sperm if you leave it too long? How often is too long? or doing it too often, how often is too often?. What impact does too long and/or too often have on quality & volume?.

Thank you

Answer
A team of doctors led by Dr. Graham Giles found that males who ejaculated most when they were younger had the least incidence of prostate cancer when they were older.  Dr. Giles recommends that younger males masturbate at least six times a week.

If you go too long without ejaculating, your sperm and semen will be of lower quality for fertilization.  The optimum interval for conception is two days.  

You're doing it too often when your penis hurts and you seem not to be able to ejaculate.

You can learn more about the health benefits of frequent ejaculation at http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.