Masturbation/Help me asap please

Am a twenty year old boy n I started my masturbating habits from the age of 16.I used to masturbate 3-4 times a day for last few months. And now I noticed that my penis is not erecting fully and also give up cum before the proper erection happens.And also my penis is not erecting at morning as before.Will this affect my future sex life?? Please help me out to overcome this !!!

It is pretty typical at your age for you to have spontaneous and morning erections less frequently than you used to.  This is a normal part of growing up.  As long as you can get erect when you want to, you don't have a problem.  If you're masturbating three or four times a day, that might be all your body wants.  Perhaps if cut back to about once a day, you would notice more spontaneous and morning erections again.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.