Masturbation/too much masturbating

Question
hi.I feel odd and ashamed but i masturbate too much, sometimes more than 2 times a day. I watch too much of porn videos. I had sex with my ex girlfriends(3 girls). too but that was a waste for me as i didn't get any kind of satisfaction(because I'm not that good in making love although the girls had a good time). Is there a way to stop my bad behavior or atleast minimize the number of times I masturbate? After ejaculation i really hate myself. It has also affected my life like having memory problems which is a common side effect of excessive masturbation. Please help me with the problem that I'm facing. I don't want to be a sex addict.

Answer
Masturbation does not cause memory problems.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  More than twice a day is definitely a high frequency.  I suspect it is not the masturbating itself that is bothering you but the frequency.  If you cut down to once a day, you would probably enjoy it more.  

If you don't like watching porn videos, then try to use your imagination more often and the videos less.  It is all about finding a balance.

P.S.  Masturbation does not cause memory problems.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.